Many of the times water doesn’t reach a higher level which leads to inconvenience. Not only clear water but also the drains, sewage water are unable to get to a higher level. At those times, POMPE DE RELEVAGE plays an important role as they help to uplift the level of fluid to a higher level. It is usually used for sewage treatment and in huge pipes where it becomes necessary to uplift the water’s elevation from low level to high which is a convenient method. The POMPE DE RELEVAGE starts as soon as the level of water reaches a certain threshold. Then the pump sucks up the water and discharges it. The pump follows this mechanism to lift the water. Due to this method, there is no need to install new equipment or fix the elevation problem using any huge mechanical equipment.
The POMPE DE RELEVAGE is an effective tool that comprises pumps, valves and electrical equipment. The overall pump is very effective to prevent water from flowing back down and it holds them in the tank to elevate its level. AK Assainissement is a sanitation service that works for various pipe and drains related issues. They have a specialised lifting station installed directly on the ground. Their techniques are advanced and do their work efficiently to ensure the longevity of your pipe and to reduce your expenses. Those lifting stations can be used for treating the water of houses, greywater, rainwater, sewage, drains, etc. They have all kinds of facilities for their valuable clients.
They have Submersible POMPE DE RELEVAGE for lifting sewage in case of flooding and for cellars. It is also known as a cellar pump which will effectively lift dirty water, drain, etc. It is also used to empty the swimming pool, flooded cellar, drain water from areas, etc. It is not the one situated at POMPE DE RELEVAGE station and is very useful when there’s damage due to sewage. During natural disasters, it miraculously works and in no time you can get rid of the flood, leaks and clogs. It is one of the great solutions available at AK Assainissement. They have high technology equipment to help you throughout the problems.
Know how to install the appropriate lifting station:
- Firstly, it is necessary to understand what kind of water you are going to lift and clean. There are many fluids like clear water, sewage, wastewater, laden water, floods, etc.
- The next important thing to be considered is the height up to which the lift is situated. It is necessary to know the height for pumping and exit points.
- The flow and the length of the pipe must be considered.
- The voltage supply is the last thing to be known.
AK Assainissement will guide you and help you with everything to clear out your sewage and water.
Many industries can also rent lifting pumps from AK Assainissement. They will also recommend you and help you throughout the selection of POMPE DE RELEVAGE. Their lifting stations are very effective and they work to help people. They also work on smaller scales such as in houses, the kitchen, bathroom, toilet, etc. They offer a wide range of lifting stations for people residing in Paris and France.
Let’s understand the benefits of POMPE DE RELEVAGE:
- It keeps the waste maintained so that the wastewater could not harm you. It helps to keep the water maintained and any water obstacles can be cleared due to lifting stations.
- It is durable and easier to use. One can use it effectively and the pipes which have water and sewage running will last longer. It is a good alternative to clear your pipe so that you do not need to replace or repair it. The lifting pipe is very strong and is designed to deal with wear and tear so that you don’t need to worry about it getting damaged more often. It is long-lasting and will give you comfortable results. Such pipes even last longer.
- Having a lift station installed or approaching services is cost-effective rather than getting your pipe repaired which can create long term effects and to replace them the cost will be higher. Getting rid of septic pumping issues is one of the best benefits of having a POMPE DE RELEVAGE.
These were the great benefits you can get because of the lift pump.
AK Assainissement is one of the best services and will install the best lift pump station for you to get good results.
Let’s know about the types of lift stations:
Generally, there are two types of lift stations which are used by services and by government services. Let’s know about the dry well lift station and wet good lift station.
- Dry well: Such lift stations are situated separately in a separate location usually underground or in separate chambers. In these pumps and valve are housed in a chamber that is easily accessible. It has greater risks of safety and is a most popular lift station, unlike the other conventional pumping stations. It has a self-cleaning separator chamber for solids and is designed in a customised manner.
- Wet well: It is also known as a submersible pump and is quite complex in structure. Many stations have separate wet and dry wells. They are submerged inside the wastewater and are mounted inside the wet well which operates on a motor. It is a more modern and convenient technique because it has lower risks and is the safest technique to POMPE DE RELEVAGE.
These were two types of lifting pumps. It is the preferred method because it saves a lot of money on excavation and you can easily work and carry out digging for sewer pipes. The sewage can smell bad on accumulation and can lead to septic. To avoid such conditions POMPE DE RELEVAGE is installed which minimizes the smell and keeps the drainage system hygienic and one can receive clean potable water to drink. That’s why the AK Assainissement is working hard to provide a technical lift pump for people. Contact them for any details and they’re available 24 hours a day for your help.