So stay tuned with us!
Firstly let us be aware: what is Java?
Here is your answer!!
Java is categorized as the class based-programming language which executes in the JVM. Here the term JVM stands for the Java Virtual Machine. Due to it, Java runs on any platform. Moving to its history, this programming language was established by the Sun Microsystem.
The features of a secured environment and great compatibility make it one of the major programming languages. In addition to that, most firms give preference to Java to build the applications and back-end system. As a result, demand for Java developers is at its peak.
Besides this, Java will assure you about: “Write Once, Run Anywhere.”
In the commencing days of the internet, it means nearly 1990, the two most popular browsers were used. These were internet explorer and Netscape Navigator. Within ten days, Brendan Eich at Netscape, Inc, a developer, created the programming languages.
Both of these programming languages have the C-like syntax, but that does not mean it is similar.
- Initially, Java was known as the “Oak.” Further, the marketing department of Sun changed its name to “Java.”
- Java programming language was developed accidentally. It commenced with the “cleaning up” of the C++ language. In around1992, James Gosling was doing the work at Sun Labs. He and his team were working on manufacturing the set-top box. However, in the end, they wrap with the exclusive programming language that is Java.
- Java operates on more than 1 billion in this present scenario, and the Google Android Operating system prefers the Java APIs.
|Strongly type language||Weakly type language but more relaxation in syntax and rules.|
|Object oriented language||Object based scripting language|
|Operate in any JVM||Code usually preferred only in browsers|
|Objects are class based||Objects are prototype based|
|Comes with the file extension that is “.Java”||Comes with file extension of “.js”.|
|Requires more memory||Use less memory|
|Has the approach of thread based||Include event based approach|
|Supports multithreading||Does not provide support to multi-threading|
Have Patience; here is your solution to that query:
- Object-Oriented Programming
- Front-End Development:
- Back-end development
Like the front-end development, both of these languages are required in the back-end development. Java is required in Apache, JBoss, and so on.
- Client-Side Scripting Languages
- Powerful framework
It is prominent for offering numerous powerful and robust frameworks. Both of these are fruitful in the process of development. In addition to that, the framework provides you with ready-to-use codes. These codes can be easily debugged.
This sort of programming language is used in executing numerous tasks at the same time. Coders have the opportunity of operating numerous tasks at one moment.