Table of Contents
- Why has Office 365 migration become so popular?
- Why use EdbMails Office 365 migration software?
- EdbMails Different Use-Case Scenarios
- Easy Office 365 transfer (Tenant to Tenant)
- Export/Backup O365 to Outlook PST
- Direct O365 migration to Exchange server
- Selective Migration and Mailbox filtering
- Office 365 Migration in Increments (No duplicate)
- Auto Mailbox Mapping for Office 365 migration
- Retain language encoding during the migration
- Extra EdbMails Features and Functions
- Fast and Scalable Migration
- Auto Migration and Reconnection
- No Office 365 Throttling or Downtime
- Complete Data Integrity and Consistency
- EdbMails Office 365 Pricing and Licenses
- Customer Support and Refund Policy
- Concluding Words and Review Verdict
The majority of businesses consider transferring user mailboxes first, followed by other Exchange-related services. Before migrating to Office 365, any company with established business processes and on-premise infrastructure will need to plan extensively. Many factors must be considered when planning a migration to Office 365, including third-party migration technology, hiring an external consultant, and implementation. This is where Office 365 tenant migration software such as EdbMails migrate O365 software tool comes in handy to simplify complex migration issues. Before we get into how to migrate to Office 365, let’s take a look at some compelling reasons to do so.
Why has Office 365 migration become so popular?
You might be wondering why do Exchange users migrate to Office 365?
- Remote and cloud-based data access is one of the primary reasons for switching to Microsoft 365. As a result, it is the most effective method of increasing productivity.
- We can also conclude from the preceding point that there is no need to manually maintain any servers or to spend money on their upkeep on a monthly basis.
- Organizations place a high value on data, and Office 365 security outperforms On-premises security. Office 365 also comes with a 99.9% uptime guarantee from Microsoft.
- Office 365 is less expensive than Exchange Server since the server is present in the cloud hosted by Microsoft. Aside from that, you’ll only be charged for the Office 365 services you really utilize.
- Very few people are aware that Office 365 upgrades are free. All new and improved features are now available to Office 365 customers as and when they are released.
- As we all know, Office 365 is a subscription-based program with various membership tiers that businesses can choose.
Why use EdbMails Office 365 migration software?
After discussing the benefits of Office 365, many people are conflicted about whether to hire dedicated IT administrators to carry out the work or to use a third-party specialized tool. Based on our experience, we recommend that you use specialized software for the purpose. This is due to the fact that software tools are simple to use and perform the task automatically without the need for manual intervention. In this section, we will examine why EdbMails is the best option for Office 365 migration and outperforms the other methods.
- To begin with, your data is safe and secure using EdbMails software. The application does not retain any data on its server, making it a safe alternative for migrating sensitive information.
- When experienced IT administrators perform the migration manually, it takes time and leaves loose ends that may be difficult to tighten. EdbMails solves this problem by performing the migration quickly and without consuming much time. There are no PowerShell scripts or difficult procedures to learn.
- It’s easy to synchronize contacts and information so coworkers may easily send and receive emails even when the migration is ongoing. The tool also allows for Office 365 to Office 365 transfers while retaining communication.
- During migration, the software does not save user names or passwords in the interface or database. It fully protects Office 365 users’ privacy using modern OAuth 2.0 authentication methods. Performance-wise, the app is robust and reliable, while maintaining Microsoft 365 content integrity.
- EdbMails entirely automates the migration of Office 365 mailboxes. Using it for migration initiatives eliminates human mistake and data corruption. The technology is continuously upgraded to provide new and beneficial features. It also has a dedicated technical support team available 24/7 to address any questions you may have about the product.
EdbMails Different Use-Case Scenarios
EdbMails helps in the migration, backup, and restoration of Exchange and Office 365 mailboxes. This is integrated with other user requirements such as email filtering, automatic impersonation rights assignment, mailbox mapping, and so on. In this section, we’ll look at the various migration use-case scenarios that EdbMails supports.
A. Easy Office 365 transfer (Tenant to Tenant)
Many business enterprises require this facility when merging or transferring Office 365 domains. EdbMails simplifies Office 365 tenant migrations wherein you simply connect the source and target mailboxes to start the migration. You can directly transfer from one domain to another or between domains without needing any intermediate migration steps.
B. Export/Backup O365 to Outlook PST
You can export Office 365 mailboxes as PST files using the Export to PST option. To recover all data, open or import the PST file into any Microsoft Outlook software. The PST file can also be used as a backup. All options in EdbMails are easily accessible in one location, making it easier for users to perform their specific action.
C. Direct O365 migration to Exchange server
Using EdbMails you can migrate Office 365 to any Exchange server version (On-Premises, Hosted or Live Exchange). The software supports Exchange 2007 to 2019. This feature is important for users migrating to Exchange in a Hybrid environment or moving to an On-premise Exchange infrastructure.
D. Selective Migration and Mailbox filtering
You can view individual mail items and counts by opening a list of all Office 365 mailboxes from the main EdbMails interface. Other options and settings include removing deleted source items from target folders and synchronizing target items with the source. The tooltips explain the purpose of each option. Other options include excluding folders and relocating mailbox permissions. You can select which mailboxes and mail items to transfer using the checkboxes. Select Migrate to Office 365 at the bottom of the screen once you’re satisfied with the selection. You can easily filter and migrate specific mails and mail items using EdbMails’ many filter options. This saves time by simply moving the data that is required and leaving out the rest. For example, folders such as Junk, Conversation History can be excluded for migration.
E. Office 365 Migration in Increments (No duplicate)
Incremental Migration is one of the best features for users. A typical migration is useless if previously migrated items from the same system are replicated on the target. EdbMails intelligently addresses this issue by automatically preventing duplicate items from being migrated from the same source to the same target during successive migrations. To use EdbMails incremental features, users must migrate from the same source account to the same target. However, the initial migration is a complete migration. The software’s ability to prevent duplicating items from previous transfers makes subsequent migrations much easier. As a result, faster and more efficient migrations are possible while using less bandwidth.
F. Auto Mailbox Mapping for Office 365 migration
This is a time-saving feature for large-scale transfers. EdbMails simplifies manual mailbox mapping by automatically matching similar mailbox names. Start migrating once you’re happy with the auto-mailbox-mapping.
G. Retain language encoding during the migration
Language is not an issue when using EdbMails to migrate. It allows you to migrate all special characters and non-English Unicode symbols regardless of the source or target server’s language. Unicode and special characters are perfectly migrated by the software.
Extra EdbMails Features and Functions
A. Fast and Scalable Migration
EdbMails ensures the best possible performance when migrating to Office 365. There are no restrictions on the number of mailboxes that can be migrated or the speed at which they can be migrated. The software ensures a smooth migration with no administrative hiccups. It enables you to migrate to Office 365 in a simple and secure manner while maintaining unrivaled data accuracy and integrity.
B. Auto Migration and Reconnection
If an internet connection is lost, the tool will immediately resume migrating once the connection is restored. EdbMails uses encrypted meta-data stored on your local computer to migrate newly received items that were not imported during previous migrations. As a result, EdbMails incremental functionality reduces migration bandwidth while preserving data consistency.
C. No Office 365 Throttling or Downtime
The Office 365 throttling issue is easily handled by the EdbMails software because it is multithreaded and there is no downtime for the application during the migration. While the source mailbox data is transferred to a new environment, your users can continue to work with their emails as usual. The program does not block or limit data in any way and you will not experience any disruptions in email flow or mailbox availability. In other words, users can write and receive emails as well as perform other tasks in their email clients while their mailboxes are being transferred in the background.
D. Complete Data Integrity and Consistency
The EdbMails tool ensures perfect data integrity and consistency before, during, and after the migration. The data on the target is a mirror replica of the data on the source, with no modifications. EdbMails simply copies the data without altering it in any way. This ensures that the migration is completely accurate and safe, with no data loss.
EdbMails Office 365 Pricing and Licenses
Considering the complexity of migration projects, EdbMails pricing for Office 365 migration is very affordable. They provide excellent value for money and can be tailored to your specific requirements. The cost per mailbox is determined by the number of source mailboxes. For example, EdbMails charges only $200 for a 100-user mailbox Office 365 migration license. You can migrate from a single source mailbox to any number of target mailboxes. Bulk purchases allow for even more savings. Unused licenses can be used whenever you want and do not expire. Mailboxes from Exchange and Office 365 can also be combined with the Bundle Offer. In comparison, 100 Exchange and Office 365 mailboxes from the Bundle Offer cost $360 together. It’s a good idea to keep an eye on the official pricing page for any discounts or special offers.
Customer Support and Refund Policy
The EdbMails support team is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. If you need assistance transitioning to Office 365, you can contact them via live chat, phone, or email. The technical support team responds quickly and provides an elaborate Office 365 migration guide for your requirements. The software is easy to use, has intuitive settings, and comes with a guided tour to get you started. Remote assistance is also available if you need any assistance from your side. We contacted their customer service to request a free live product demo, and their representatives were extremely friendly and helpful.
According to the refund policy, EdbMails provides a full refund within 30 days of purchase if:
A. The results of the licensed version differ from the Trial version.
Consider this scenario:
The data retrieved and exported in the trial and licensed versions differ significantly. The EdbMails support team will investigate the situation and try to extract the data in their secure lab and if they cannot, the money will be refunded in full.
B. Even with EdbMails’ help, data recovery is incomplete.
EdbMails always extracts and migrates data in their entirety. If you find it otherwise, the EdbMails team will carry out the operation in a secure lab. If you are dissatisfied with the results of the extraction, you are entitled to a full refund.
Concluding Words and Review Verdict
Based on my experience with EdbMails’ Office 365 migration tool, it is the best software for Office 365 migration and is extremely reliable. The migration of mailboxes between Office 365 tenants and Exchange Server versions went off without a hitch during our product testing. I absolutely did not find any challenges during the entire process of connecting to On-premises and Office 365 servers, mapping mailboxes, and transferring mailboxes. The task was completed with a single button press, simplifying Office 365 migration initiatives for businesses. The EdbMails application also includes a number of useful utilities, such as EDB recovery, OST, PST, NSF, and MBOX support. As a result, I give it a perfect 5 out of 5 stars and rightfully refer to it as an undeniable powerhouse of cutting-edge digital tools for everyday users.
We strongly recommend Sigsync Email Signatures for Microsoft O365, an Exchange and Office 365 solution that will benefit your entire organization. You can manage all of your signatures and disclaimers in one place. When we were reviewing Sigsync, we found it to be extremely useful. It includes a nice dashboard as well as a free signature design service if your team needs one. Sigsync allows you to manage email marketing, product promotion, customer feedback, Google analytics, and many other tasks. Visit Sigsync from the link above to try it out for free.
Read Also: 17 advantages of studying in Australia